Connecticut Employee Screening and Connecticut Employee Background Check Services
In recent years, the level of access to public information has become greater than ever before. With this level of access comes a new crop of computer based research firms attempting to harvest publicly available database information and resell their results. While publicly available records are a great resources, access to data is not the same as having a trained investigator conduct a thorough background investigation. Our trained investigative team is able to obtain and process potential records in a more accurate, more efficient manner than a computer program. One of the biggest issues in the Colorado employee screening industry is the reporting of unverified records. Using unverified records on an employee screening could results in lawsuits, fines, or even civil penalties.
At ASG Investigations, we understand the laws and requirements to conduct a Colorado employee screening and make every effort to keep your company up to date on the latest compliance requirements.
The Connecticut pre-employment screening services provided by ASG are a unique alternative to many of the other options available on the internet due to several simple but significant reasons:
- We are not a web based data broker, providing you with only basic, and often times outdated database searches.
- We search public records, verify education, and provide reference interviews on your employees and job candidates.
- We communicate with our clients, and encourage your feedback and input throughout the background screening process. We allow you to contact our investigators directly.
- We strive to provide you with clear, concise, and easily comprehensible investigative reports. We also explain the information located by our investigators, and the sources used to locate the information.
- We utilize the most accurate sources of information in Connecticut, and verify the results.
From Bridgeport to New Haven, Hartford to Stamford, and every city in between, we provide our pre-employment screening services to firms throughout the entire State of Connecticut. ASG has the ability to access most Connecticut public records, along with many other resources throughout the United States. This means that we are able to provide you with a thorough, nationwide background investigation when necessary.
Connecticut Employee Screening
- Connecticut Criminal History Records
- Connecticut Prison Information
- Bankruptcy Search
- Credit Report
- Name or Alias Verification
- Social Security Number Verification
- Secretary of State Motor Vehicle Reports
- Interpol Fugitive Search
- Federal Court Record Search Civil or Criminal
- Federal Prison Search
- National Sex Offender Search
- Office of Inspector General Excluded Individuals Search
- Professional License Verification
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
Please note that all of our searches are state specific, which means that only Connecticut based records will show up in a Connecticut employee screening report. We do recommend casting a wider net and enhancing your odds of detecting criminal information by conducting additional criminal records searches in additional states. Feel free to contact our office with any questions as to how we can help you form the most comprehensive Connecticut employee screening possible.
About Our Process
We have implemented a cutting edge online submission tool for your convenience. Our secure submission portal allows your business to request searches in mere seconds while still maintaining the increasingly important compliance with hiring regulations. We also offer automated adverse action letters that may be delivered via email for an easy, documented, time stamped delivery. If you have any questions about our online tools, feel free to call our office and we will be more than happy to assist you!
Our employment screening services at ASG are conducted solely by our staff of licensed private investigators. Using investigators, we are able to provide you with more than just raw data and information. We present our clients with our professional review and investigative input in each case, along with vital information such as Connecticut criminal history and Connecticut convictions. No database information broker can provide your firm with the same level of detail.
Our objective is to make Connecticut employee screening services an easy to use, dependable and important tool in aiding to protect your staff, clients, property, income, and reputation.
Throughout Connecticut, we are currently serving and representing clients, both large and small. Let ASG Investigations make the employee screening process as simple, efficient, and affordable as possible.