Discretion Expertise Results
Introducing Gregory Suhajda
Board Advisor and Vice-President of Corporate Investigations
Former Special Agent with the FBI
Former Special Agent with the U.S. Secret Service
- Corporate Executive Leadership
- Corporate Security / Corporate Espionage / Critical Infrastructure
- Quantitative Intelligence Analytics / Cyber Threats and Cyber Security
- Corporate Governance and Ethics / M&A Due Diligence
- Geopolitical and Vulnerability Assessment Risk Modeling, Identification and Mitigation
Served with distinction as a Special Agent with both the United States Secret Service (USSS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Successfully prosecuted multifaceted federal violations with national security implications, investigated political offences and threats against the President of the United States (POTUS). Selected for and successfully served on the Presidential Protection Detail (PPD) for the 42nd President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton. Successfully completed the Counter Assault, Tactics, and Survival Training program lead by Delta and Navy SEAL instructors and subsequently served as Assistant Team Leader of the Secret Service’s Elite Counter Assault Team (CAT). Managed global, multi-jurisdictional investigations relative to counterintelligence, national security, terrorism and corporate espionage.
Led the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) as a Middle-East Intelligence Operative. Appointed as the FBI’s Regional Terrorism Coordinator one week prior to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States. Consequently, facilitated numerous interconnected national security/terrorism investigations including the Bio Terror/Anthrax case (Amerithrax). Held Top Secret / Special Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) and Special Access Program (Black-SAP) security clearance with multiple successful full-scope polygraphs and Yankee White Backgrounds. Testified in Federal and State Courts as well as before Federal Grand Juries, provided regular intelligence briefings and closely interfaced with the President of the United States, The White House, and the United States Department of Justice.
Corporate Experience: In 2007, co-founded and served as President and CEO of Veritas Global, LLC, an international business intelligence firm advising multi-national corporations on M&A activity, governance and ethics, and development of corporate security platforms. Built the corporate security platform from the ground up for all of Magna Powertrain’s North American facilities. Veritas Global was acquired by The Rehmann Group, where he served as President of Rehmann’s Business Intelligence Division and successfully managed the integration and expansion of their Business Intelligence and Corporate Governance practices.
Latest Position: Director of Global Security, American Axle and Manufacturing, a $7B tier one automotive supplier with 91 facilities in 23 countries – developed enhanced platform and led all global security operations.
Previously, drafted and played Major League Baseball in the Philadelphia Phillies Organization from 1985-1987.
Bachelor of Science; Grand Valley State University (Captain Varsity Baseball)
Graduate – FBI Academy-Quantico, VA (Special Agent Class 142)
Graduate – U.S. Secret Service Special Agent Academy – Beltsville, MD & Washington, DC. Graduate – Federal Law Enforcement Special Agent Training Academy, Glynco, GA (1st in Class) Graduate – FBI Foreign Language Program – Arabic
Graduate – Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training, Andrews Air Force Base
- Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI
- Association of Former Intelligence Agents
- Society of Former Special Agents of the US Secret Service
- FBI Domestic Security Council (DSAC)
- Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC), Co-Chairman MX
- Conducted foreign and domestic vulnerability assessments of specially designated critical infrastructures, as well as geo-political assessments, risk analysis and counter-intelligence profiles for and on behalf of United States Presidents William Jefferson Clinton and George H.W. Bush.
- Assistant Team Leader on the United States Secret Service Counter Assault Team (CAT) providing immediate counter assault capability and strategic insurgency for all aspects of United States Presidential movements and operations.
- Successfully completed the Counter Assault, Tactics and Survival Training School taught in collaboration with the U.S. Navy SEALS and Delta Force to earn a fully operational position on the elite Secret Service Counter Assault Team (CAT) with designations: Expert Marksman, Krav Maga Specialist, Skilled Edged Weapon Defense.
- Successfully completed the Open Water Rescue, Diving, Tactics and Deep Water Survival Training to become a fully operational team member of the U.S. Secret Service Open Water Rescue Team.
- Personally selected to design and draft the original architecture and strategic mission of the initial Counter Surveillance Unit for the United States Secret Service Presidential Protection Division.
- Served as a Guest Instructor for the Counter Surveillance, Espionage and HUMIT training program with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) at Langley, VA.
- Served as Visiting Instructor on behalf of the United States Secret Service to the Garda Crime and Security Branch (CSB) for the Government of Ireland in Belfast, Ireland.
- Charged with assessing National Security relocation sites, black sites and interagency assets as a selected member of the Presidential Protective Detail for the President of the United States (POTUS).
- Led the high-profile visit of President Clinton to Israel – Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv and the Gaza Strip, during a heightened threat level as a member of the United States Secret Service Counter Assault Team.
- Appointed by the FBI’s Special Agent in Charge to the position of FBI Regional Terrorism Coordinator on September 4, 2001, one week prior to the September 11, 2001 terror attacks against the United States.
- Selected to become a team member on the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force managing high level confidential global assets and conducted classified international intelligence investigations.
- Selected to lead the initial freshman integration of Chelsea Clinton (Presidents Daughter) into Stanford University and to draft and construct the ongoing protective strategy.
- Designated an FBI Media Representative following the 9/11 terror attacks to specifically address national media outlets and local municipalities on queries pertaining to terrorism and national security. Provided intelligence debriefings to designated local and international law enforcement entities.
- Led “specially designated” classified protective operations for foreign leaders and dignitaries including:
- Boris Yeltsin, President of Russia
- Diana, Princess of Wales
- Nelson Mandela, President of South Africa
- Pope John Paul II
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel
- Arpad Gonez, President of Hungary
- Sir Julius Chan, Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
- Lech Walesa, President of Poland
- Chelsea Clinton, Presidential Daughter (Stanford University)
- Psychological Sketching / Behavioral Analysis / Predictive Analytics
- Air interdiction and tactics
- Cultural assemblage
- Leadership, communication, ethics, and principles
- Interrogation / Interviewing techniques
- Investigative analytics / Counter-deception
- Counter-surveillance / Counter-assault
- Global Threat Analysis / Cyber Threats & Cyber Security
- Questioned documents / Handwriting analysis
- International money laundering
- Presidential Protection / Protective measures and strategies / Assault on Principal (AOP) training
- Business insurgency and due diligence techniques / intelligence gathering
- Krav Maga Specialist / Expert Marksman
- Education and Symmetry in Firearms / Edged weapons / Biological agents / Explosives and Fire suppression.
- Technical Security Counter-Measures (TSCM)
- High Speed Precision Driving