Discretion Expertise Results
Bug Sweep Detection Services
ASG offers bug sweep detection services or “Technical Surveillance Counter Measures” (TSCM) throughout Southeastern and Mid Michigan:
- Maintaining secure telephone lines for executive offices by regular sweeps for bugs
- Securing Data Communications lines including T1
- Telephone instrument debugging and sweeping
- Bug sweeping rooms for transmitters in executive areas
- Microwave Detection
- Securing conference rooms from surveillance devices
- Providing phone speech scramblers
- 24-hour phone bug monitors
Our Michigan bug sweep detection services begin at $1,000.00 and frequently are priced higher depending on a variety of factors. If you are in serious need of our assistance, we would be happy to discuss the specifics with you directly.
It is important the understand that the act of discreetly bugging someone’s telephone, home, computer or office not only requires some sophisticated knowledge of electronic monitoring equipment and the money to buy or build such devices, it also comes at the risk of long prison sentences. This makes these instances rare. We specialize in assisting clients who face a real threat of being illegally monitored at the hands of someone with the resources and determination to take on such great risk.
What to do if you suspect that your home or office is being bugged:
- Watch what you say and NEVER discuss the possibility of a bug being in place while you are inside, outside, or near any suspect location or in your automobile.
- Never call from any type of cordless phone, cellular telephone, PCS phone, or any other type of wireless device.
- Don’t use your computer. Bugging a computer is every bit as easy as bugging a room or telephone for audio recording.
- Do not trust any type of spread spectrum telephone or fax machine line as they are very easy to monitor.
- Have someone who specializes in TSCM discuss your concerns in detail before you make the decision to hire them. Never call the TSCM company from your office or home. Call from a relative or friend’s house, payphone or another business.
- Keep your composure. Assess what damage could have been done and if you want to leave a bug in place to provide disinformation.
- DO NOT Try to find the bug or wiretap yourself
- DO NOT Contact the telephone company to help
- DO NOT Contact the FBI to help
- DO NOT Try to get the local police to help
- DO NOT Buy spy shop or internet bug detectors
Despite the laws designed to protect us from these types of invasions of privacy, bugs and wiretaps are regularly used to spy on people involved in litigation, divorce, sensitive business and well-to-do individuals. Imagine if all of your conversations with friends, business associates, your lawyer, doctor or accountant were being monitored by someone!
Look out for the most common signs of being bugged.
We also find that messy litigation is another major driver for electronic eavesdropping and the need for bug sweep detection services. Even if you are not involved in business or litigation, everyday individuals have been victimized by criminals who gained access to telephone data lines using electronic bugs. Law enforcement gets too many calls from “unbalanced” people who claim that the government is bugging their house to pay attention to legitimate concerns like yours. Furthermore, most law enforcement agencies are not properly equipped and trained to conduct an effective sweep. The phone company is also not available to assist you. We never suggest that you call the telephone company for assistance. This set of circumstances leaves you on your own. That’s were we come in.
In the United States millions of dollars worth of listening devices and bugs are sold every day. Many of these devices are sold via the internet, from “spy stores” and from unscrupulous private investigators. Most of these bugging devices cost very little and are easily detected, but highly sophisticated products may be purchased for under one thousand dollars.
To make matters worse, anyone with a basic understanding of electronics and access to a hardware store can build an eavesdropping device. Try typing in “Bug detector kit” on any major search engine and see how many choices you have to build your own.
ASG can find the bug and let you get some sleep again, quickly and affordably!
We STRONGLY recommend that you DO NOT “do it yourself” by purchasing an “electronic divining rod” from a spy shop site. These devices, when they do work, only detect one type of bug and will give you nothing more than a false sense of security and $150.00 less dollars. Once you go looking for the bug on your own, if it does exist, the person who planted it there will be alerted to your efforts and come and get it before a professional can help. Get affordable, reliable help as quickly as possible from our trained TSCM experts today.
ASG engages in TSCM electronic sweeping of businesses and homes in Southeastern Michigan on a regular basis. Our technicians are expert at discreetly locating phone taps, room bugs, microwave transmitters and many other types of listening devices.
One of the most important attributes of working with us is that we will do the job discreetly. No one else needs to know your concerns and all of our cases are handled in full confidence. When you need an expert bug sweep in Michigan, call ASG.